New online services:
EU Trademarks and
Registered Community Designs
Agency TRIA ROBIT
Intellectual Property Protection
Central and Eastern Europe
Russia and CIS
Agency TRIA ROBIT offers its clients a full range of services for the protection of their trademarks in the Baltic States, Russia and CIS countries, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the European Union. The services include:
- applications for national Trademark Registrations, through our offices and the network of associated trademark attorneys;
- European Union Trade Mark Registrations (a single registration which is valid in all 28 countries of the EU, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom); More
- conversion of a CTM into national registrations in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia;
- provisional refusals and oppositions regarding International registrations governed by the Madrid Agreement and Madrid Protocol, through the extensive network of foreign trade mark attorneys with whom we engage in such matters;
- trademark registration renewals handled by our professional renewals team, supported by the firm’s attorneys to ensure that critical renewal dates are carefully monitored, and clients’ rights are maintained;
- watching in countries where Patent Offices do not conduct the examination for prior rights;
- pre-filing search and analysis for registration availability.
The firm attentively monitors changes in the field of trademark protection in the area. Our attorneys have significant experience in protection of trademark rights in each jurisdiction. This is supported by a large number of national cases that we handle on behalf of our clients in all of those countries. Our attorneys are familiar with the specialties and particularities of local legislation and procedures, which is vital for successful registration of a trademark and its further protection. Our services are flexible to meet the individual requirements of our clients.